Two-Time F1 Champion Fernando Alonso to Open First-Ever SimplyEV/Kimoa Store In Miami
- SimplyEV – the one-stop-shop for stylish, electric urban mobility and gear – will open its first-ever store with a star-studded event in Miami and a Press conference with Fernando Alonso
- SimplyEV is the sister company of Alonso’s California lifestyle/sports-inspired brand, Kimoa – featuring sustainable eyewear, sportswear, streetwear and accessories; stores will be co-branded – featuring Kimoa’s full product lineup
- The fast-growing dealer/retailer is the exclusive distributor of House of Lithium lifestyle e-bikes and carries prominent brands Segway, Minimotors, Swind Bikes, Switch Motorcycles, Trevor Motorcycles, Radinn, GoPro, Aftershokz and more.
- Two-time Formula 1 World Champion, Fernando Alonso, is inviting media to a star-studded event celebrating the opening of the first-ever SimplyEV/Kimoa retail location. The international superstar’s sports-inspired sustainable eyewear, apparel and accessory brand, Kimoa, is the sister company of SimplyEV and is geared up for expansion across North America.
- With SimplyEV serving as Kimoa’s preferred retailer in the United States, the two brands share passion for an eco-conscious, hard charging, authentic and stylish lifestyle inspired by sports/motorsports and the Southern California coast.
- The Mayor of Miami, Francis Suarez, is scheduled to attend the event – alongside other high-profile VIPs.
- SimplyEV, on a mission to redefine the electric mobility dealership experience, is the exclusive distributor of new Newport Beach-born lifestyle e-bike brand, House of Lithium, and also carries prominent brands that include Segway, Minimotors, Swind Bikes, Switch Motorcycles, Trevor Motorcycles, Radinn, GoPro, Aftershokz and more.
- Prominent Apple product retailer, Simply Mac, is also a sister company and will manage the network of more than 50 SimplyEV/Kimoa storefronts set to open across the country the next couple of years.
SimplyEV is the premier one-stop-shop for stylish, eco-conscious mobility and lifestyle accessories – featuring the hottest recreational/commute electric vehicles, equipment and wearable gear. The company is the preferred retailer for sister company, Kimoa – the eyewear and apparel brand created by two-time Formula 1 champion, Fernando Alonso – as well as the exclusive distributor for electric bike manufacturer, House of Lithium. Other featured marques include Segway, Minimotors, Swind Bikes, Switch Motorcycles, Trevor Motorcycles, Radinn, GoPro, Aftershokz and more.
SimplyEV’s rapidly expanding network of locations across North America, coupled with a superior direct-to-consumer e-commerce approach, is redefining the dealer experience by offering easy financing, insurance, extended warranties and unrivaled customer service/support programs built to earn trust. For more information, visit www.SimplyEV.com and join the #SimplyEV family through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.
With eight stores slated to open in 2022, SimplyEV is headquartered in Miami and is a unit of Revolution Brands International, LLC.
Founded by two-time Formula 1 world champion, Fernando Alonso, Kimoa is inspired by the sun, the sea and the light – while kindling a #NeverSurrender spirit that pushes its followers to live life to the fullest. With a wide, fashionable selection of sustainable eyewear, sportswear, streetwear and accessories, the Madrid-based brand is bringing an authentically eco-friendly lifestyle to the globe – while reflecting the racing, skateboarding, surf/watersports, skiing/snowboarding worlds and more. From organic and recycled materials used in garments produced in Spain and Portugal to ecopackaging and superior technology in eyewear, Kimoa is taking the world by storm. For more information, visit www.Kimoa.com.
About Revolution Brands International
Revolution Brands International, LLC is a leading global designer, manufacturer, marketer and distributor of recreational electric vehicles, lifestyle products and mobile connectivity accessories. Headquartered in Miami, the organization operates as the parent company for a diverse portfolio of well-recognized brands across its core segments that include SimplyEV, Simply by Clik and Kimoa – providing consumers with a wide range of high-quality and future-forward products through customer service-focused e-commerce and an expanding network of retail locations. The company is backed by SOL Global Investments Corp. (OTCMKTS: SOLCF), a diversified private equity firm with major holdings that include investments in e-sports, electric mobility, health and wellness and many more high-growth industries.
Dr Fykaa Caan
Senior Fashion, Lifestyle & Current Affairs Editor- The Hollywood London Magazine